1995 Ferrari 412 T2 F1 V12 Screaming on Track – Warm Up, Accelerations & Fly Bys
You probabily know I’m more a V10 guy in terms of “which is my favorite sounding F1 engine”. But I must say this is the second time I’m able to hear the Ferrari 3.0 V12 mounted on the 1995 412 T2 F1 car and it’s the second time I get goose bumps at every accelerations or fly by. It’s a bit of a contradiction but this is my favorite sounding F1 car ever built. Enjoy it!
I have to thank my friends and youtubers Italiansupercarvideo (https://www.youtube.com/user/Italiansupercarvideo) and Davide458Italia (https://www.youtube.com/user/davide458italia) for letting me use their shots taken during the event and for the great collaboration done. Don’t forget to subscribe to their channels!!
— Subscribe to my 2nd channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XVG02cKYsLyUUewv-qkoQ
You can also find and follow me on:
– Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ste19bozzy92
– Camcorder: Canon Legria HF G40 & G30 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
– Event: Motor Legend Festival 2018
– Where: Imola Circuit, Italy
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!